- This month didn’t go exactly as planned due to being sick for a week and 2 weeks of extreme cold (that is for our country). These things happen and you just move on.
- I have to admit that because this month wasn’t all that great, I took it easy the last couple of days too but have every intention to make February a great month.
- I lost weight which is a very positive thing.
- All things considered I didn’t do all that bad compared to December, my mileage was higher than last month too. I’m making progress and that’s what is important.
- Total time I did something (including walking): 17 hours and 16 minutes.
Running. Done: 9
Strength training. Done: 1
Cardio. Done: 4
Yogalates/Stretching. Done: 1
Number and time of workouts in December: 16 workouts, total time 7 hours and 9 minutes.
Number and time of workouts in January: 15 workouts, total time 7 hours and 21 minutes.
Total January: 36.8 K / 20.7 miles
Total running time: 4 hours and 22 minutes
Book I’m reading
George R.R. Martin
A Song of Fire and Ice – Book 4 A Feast for Crows
I haven’t read in my book for at least 3 weeks now. Sometimes I have these periods where I don’t read that much.
Highlight(s) of the month
My jubilee party at work.
Low this month
Sick for a week and very cold weather with snow.
Tonight we went to the vet with Bella for her yearly vaccination. He did a short check up and she’s a very healthy dog. Her weight is exactly the same as last year, at least one of us is maintaining her weight LOL. Does this look like a relaxed dog or not?
Tomorrow we are going away for the weekend. I booked a hotel at the beach for 2 nights. Bella is coming too. I booked it at a website that has daily special travel offers and it was a very cheap deal. I’m also checking Groupon daily for dinner offers, so far I’ve scored 3 coupons for dinner at restaurants, all with a 50% discount. It’s been June last year since we last went away and we both are looking forward to it.