Highest weight ever: 89.2 kg / 196.6 lbs
Weight on January 1: 78.4 kg / 172.8 lbs
Weight on December 31: 82 kg / 180.7 lbs
Total weight loss in 2012: +4.4 kg / 9.7 lbs
Total weight loss since highest weight: -7.2 kg / 15.8 lbs
Fat % on January 1: 41.3
Fat % on December 31: 42.0
Muscle % on January 1: 29.7
Muscle % on December 31: 29.3
BMI January 1: 26.2
BMI December 31: 27.4
Waist on January 1: 86 cm / 33 inches
Waist on December 31: 89 cm / 35 inches
Hips on January 1: 106 cm / 41.7 inches
Hips on December 31: 108 cm / 42.5 inches
Number and time of workouts in 2011: 177 workouts, total time 123 hours and 10 minutes.
Number and time of workouts in 2012: 198 workouts, total time 111 hours and 12 minutes.
Total km’s/miles in 2011: 828.4 km / 514.7 miles
Total running time 98 hours and 29 minutes
Total km’s/miles in 2012: 485.9 km / 303.6 miles
Total running time: 57 hours 31 minutes
Walks with Bella:
244 walks, 135 hours and 35 minutes, 631.33 K / 394.6 miles
04/22/2012: Sherpa Ladies Run, Hilversum, 5K, time 00:33:32.
- For the first time in 4 years I end the year at a higher weight than I started with at the beginning of the year. All my numbers are higher at the end of this year. I’m not happy about this and am going to take action, starting Wednesday January 2nd.
- I did more workouts than last year but in less time, mostly because the runs were shorter in 2012. I did 99 runs and 99 other workouts.
- It’s logical that my miles were less than in 2011 because I have had lack of motivation when it came to running and had to start all over again.
- Somewhere this year I decided to keep track of the miles and time I have walked with Bella and I was surprised how many miles we have walked this year. We walked more than I ran.
- Overall this hasn’t been a good year when it comes to weight loss and exercise and it’s time for a change. More about that in my first post of 2013.
I thank you all my dear blogger friends for reading my blog in 2012, for being my internet friend and giving me support when I needed it. I hope you stick around to see what 2013 brings for me as I will stick around your blog to see what the new year brings you.
Wishing you a happy New Year’s Eve and see you on the other side. I leave you with my favourite pictures of 2012.