- Total time I did something (including walking): 27 hours and 33 minutes.
- Wow! This has been my most active month since June 2011!
- Most of the time I spent walking but I also have been doing a few more workouts than in the past months.
- The weather has been incredible mild which makes it easy to go outside for walking.
- My goal for April is to finally run a 5K nonstop and do more running/other workouts than in March.
Running. Done: 5
Strength training. Done: 2
Cardio. Done: 2
Yogalates/Stretching. Done: 1
Number and time of workouts in March: 10 workouts, total time 4 hours and 59 minutes.
Total March: 20.4 K / 10.6 miles
Total till 3/31: 55.2 K / 34.5 miles
Total running time: 6 hours and 54 minutes
Walks with Bella:
Days with at least 1 “long” walk this year: 74 days
Total time we walked so far: 58 hours 16 minutes.
Total mileage we walked so far: 282.36 km / 176.47 miles.
Goal: 1000K (625 miles) in 2014.
March 8: Veluwe Zwerfpad, Arnhem, 8.55 K / 5.3 miles, 1 hours 49 minutes.
March 14: Trekvogelpad, Bergen aan Zee-Egmond aan de Hoef, 12.84 K / 8 miles, 2 hours 49 minutes.
Cook book challenge
Use 92 cook books at least once in 2014.
Update challenge: 8 Books.
New recipes from cooking magazines: 11
Books I’m (have been) reading
Jo Nesbo – The Readbreast
This is the first of a 3 book sequel. It was a very good book. So good I immediately started the second book.
Jo Nesbo – Nemesis
Best Photo a day this month:
Best 365 Days in Nature photo this month:
Highlight(s) of the month
Dinner date with R.
Concert Golden Earring
Weekend away together with Bella.
Date night with 4 of our friends last weekend of March.