- Total time I did something (including walking): 22 hours and 56 minutes.
- My workouts are still not much, hoping to do better at this in March.
- Although I still can’t run 5K without walking, I’m confident I’ll get to that within the next 2 weeks. I’ve signed up for a 5K race on March 15 and want to another one on March 30.
- Walking with Bella goes great so far, it helps a lot we had a mild Winter.
- I’ve bought a Fitbit at the end of January. My goal is to reach 10,000 steps a day and although that seems easy, it isn’t always. On days that I work and don’t workout, just walk it’s hard to get to the 10,000 steps. I got 16 out of 28 days where I walked more than 10,000 steps, the other days I was close. The day I walked most steps was last Sunday where I walked 21,419 steps. I love my Fitbit, it really motivates me to move more.
Running. Done: 4
Strength training. Done: 2
Cardio. Done: 5
Yogalates/Stretching. Done: 0
Number and time of workouts in February: 11 workouts, total time 5 hours and 12 minutes.
Total February: 13.8 K / 8.6 miles
Total till 2/28: 34.8 K / 21.7 miles
Total running time: 4 hours and 22 minutes
Walks with Bella:
Days with at least 1 “long” walk this year: 47 days
Total time we walked so far: 35 hours 40 minutes.
Total mileage we walked so far: 177.31 km / 110.81 miles.
Goal: 1000K (625 miles) in 2014.
February 15: Winterwandeling Huizen, 10.81 K / 6.7 miles, 2 hours 10 minutes.
February 23: Zwientjestocht Ughelen, 13.03 K / 8.1 miles, 2 hours 37 minutes.
Cook book challenge
Use 92 cook books at least once in 2014.
Update challenge: 6 Books.
New recipes from cooking magazines: 5
Books I’m (have been) reading
Celeste de Blasis – The proud breed.
I finally finished this book, it was nice to read it again.
Jo Nesbo – The Readbreast
Just started reading this one.
Best Photo a day this month:
Best 365 Days in Nature photo this month:
Highlight(s) of the month
Dinner date with R., my friend T. coming over for dinner, my friend K. became a Mom, two organized walks with Bella, great weather